RAINWATER BACKFEED FILTRATION SYSTEM
More and more regions of South Africa are experiencing the effects of a severe drought and with this as the background more people are on an ultimate drive to save our precious resource, WATER. The Drainmen Rainwater Backfeed Filtration System is designed to enable households to live off the grid and use rainwater for household purposes.
When harvesting rainwater, the challenge is how to effectively transfer, filtrate, disinfect and backfeed your rainwater from your storage tanks to the point of household use.
This system offers you a simple solution to achieve this. This single unit housing accommodates all components, pre-assembled with all the pipe work included for easy installation by a plumber. The system has one single inlet (for the rain water from your tanks) and two outlets – one to the garden (unfiltered) and one to back feed to your house (filtered).
Sold as one single, complete unit
Depending on the source of the water, treated water may not be fit for human or animal consumption as there may still be undissolved solids present in the water.
This system does not treat chemicals, iron, salt levels, etc – it only filters rainwater.
Benefits of Backfeed & Filtration System
• Perfect water pressure: Intelligent pump control adjusts operation automatically
• Low noise levels: As quiet as a modern dishwasher (47 dB(A) in typical use)
• Easy selection: One variant for all domestic boosting needs
• Easy installation: Compact, all-in-one solution, plug-and-pump
• Easy to operate: User-friendly control panel
• Reliable operation: Dry-running protection, anti-cycling
• Long lifetime: Quality-tested to perfection, maintenance-free
• Housing protects all the parts
• Aesthetically pleasing- no more unsightly loose parts
• Back-feed your filtered rainwater to your house
• No water is wasted during the filtration process
• Removes all unwanted particles
• Filtrated water smells and tastes good
• Low maintenance
• Relatively low filter replacement cost
For more information please contact us
BACKFEED & FILTRATION SYSTEM
The Drainmen Filtration & Backfeed System is designed to first pump, filter/clean and disinfect your rainwater for household use. The unfiltered water is pumped to your garden. It offers you a housing for a pump, the 2-stage filtration process and the UV-light on the side of the unit.
It by-passes the filters when using the rainwater for your garden – this will prolong the lifespan of the filters. It could also be utilized to hang your garden hosepipe on. The water is suitable for all household purposes, except human consumption.