WATERPROOFING WITH POLYUREA SPRAY
Polyurea Spray is by far the most effective form of waterproofing. It is the most flexible insulation available as well as being the most water-resistant, heat-resistant and weather-resistant sealant and filler available. It has potential uses for various types of coating, lining and joint sealing jobs.
Commonly applied over concrete and steel for corrosion protection, Polyurea Spray waterproofing coatings and linings help with waterproofing and abrasion resistance. It has many advantages over conventional materials due to quick setting, high elongation and extreme resistance to climate conditions.
Polyurea spray insulation coatings are considered a complete system. To make use of the unique benefits of the waterproofing and weather-resistant properties a successful coating is the coordinated combination of 4 parameters that must be correctly aligned at all times.
Trained application teams, professional equipment, proper preparation of surface area and Polyurea formulations including additional products.
Our experienced Thermoseal engineers and our suppliers, we will always find a solution for your questions. Our professional network at Drainmen will be able to advise our clients to always find the correct product for the application.
Get In Touch
- No volatile organic compounds and little to no odour
- Fast curing between 3 – 5 seconds.
- Excellent elongation/stretch properties +380º
- High strength
- Waterproof, Seamless and Resilient
- Unlimited Mil Thickness in One Application
- Spray coating, Hand Mix and Caulk Grade Materials
- Excellent Bond Strengths to Properly Prepared Substrates
- Resistant to Various Solvents, Caustics and Mild Acids
- Low Permeability, Excellent Sustainability
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical Industry
- Power Industry
- Roofing / Waterproofing
- Industrial flooring & Carparks
- Helipads & Hangars
- Infrastructure, tunnels, bridges
- Transportation & Trucks